Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Busy Saturday....


So I got into the park about 9:30am and it was busy. I had spent the entire week training the Super Users on the Nextel devices and I was ready to enjoy the park. I am working every day from Sunday to Sunday and so I knew this would be my only opportunity to get in the park.
This train is located at the Pirate's Layr Island( formerly Tom Sawyer's Island)
I when in the DCA(Disneyland California Adventure) as well... This pictures were taken with my Blackberry Pearl.
I took a picture of this benches. This is an example of why I am so interested in Walt Disney.


The attention to detail is incredible! The Imagineers could have made ordinary benches, but instead they created benches with Mickey Ears. So I guess these could be considered.... Hidden Mickeys.


I also took a 30 minutes drive to visit the Mission San Juan Capistrano ..... "Where the Swallows come back to Capaistrano" of course I wasn't visiting, when they come back..March 19th.... So no swallows but a very interesting place .....

Check out the link for the pictures for MSJ.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/9698718@N05/?saved=1




2 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

Nice pictures. I showed the Buzz Lightyear pic to Blake and he said, "It's Buzz. Where's Woody?" lol.

Chris said...

I did not make it to Woody's Roundup! ! ! But I did go in the Golden HorseShoe Saloon!