Saturday, February 23, 2008

Am I in Bavaria!?!



I am in Bavaria .... no But I was in Fantasyland on Thursday when the average temperature in CA was only 40 degrees.....bbbrrrr. I was walking from the King Arthur Carousel and I happen to look to my left and It catch my eye. With the Matterhorn in the background of Peter Pan's flight and Mr. Todd's Wild Ride it looked like I was in Bavaria and not CA. So since I have not traveled to Europe yet, I have possible flown enough miles to go to Europe but I have not taken a trip there.


Also I rode the New submarine ride with Nemo, it was pretty cool . Very updated from the 20,000 leagues under the sea attraction.


Of course since I was in Disneyland I had to stop by the Tiki Tiki Room and have a Dole Whip, unfortunately after I took my first bite , I remembered that a Dole whip was more of a ice cream that a fruit smoothie.... And I gave up sweets for LENT. So back on track ...after I finish the Dole Whip.
You are thinking , "why didn't you just throw it away?" Because you can only get a Dole Whip in the park and an experience in Disneyland is not complete with a Dole Whip and Fresh Popcorn on Main Street.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Chris,
An Answer to your question,
No, they said I did not have the two DNA genes that they were testing for at this time.

Kristiem10 said...

Yum! Dole Whip. I love that stuff.