Monday, March 10, 2008

Sorry for the absense But here is what I was up to since the last post

Sorry for the long delay in posting...I need to get in the habit of posting even when I am on the road.
Well, the first part of March I was again in Disneyland. This is project with them will not end till June so I will be spending a lot of time in Anaheim CA.
Here is a picture of the line of business that I was training:
Yes You guessed it the Custodial Staff. For both Parks [Disneyland & DCA(Disney California Adventure)]
So far I have trained the Horticulture, ODV (OutDoor Vending) , Stores, and now Custodial. The next LOB will be Entertainment so I hop to get some pictures of that group.
As a side note I have been working on creating a blog and podcast to share my interest, passion, obsession for Everything Disney. The Domain is http://1313southharborblvd.net , but I only have it pointed to a blog page. Stay tuned for that project.

No comments: