Monday, January 14, 2008

We Have A New Addition to the Family!





Just an update..... We have a new addition to the family. Sunday we adopted a new K-9to the family. We were sent a email from Stephanie's sister about a little Shetland Sheepdog Sheltie that was in need of a good home. Just for some background My wife is very good at location good homes for many animals. I believe in 2007 there had been about 10 dogs that she help find a good home for. But this particular day, I happen to be home and we went to look at this little together.

Here is what was given to us in the email:
I was rescued with a badly broken back leg that had already healed in place too far to be saved, so I am now a little tripod. I don't even notice that it's gone anymore. I am still very fast and can keep up with my other canine companions and I also do fine with cats (mostly I just ignore them). I am very submissive and will always fall upside down at your feet for some loving. Once on your lap, I'll calm right down and snuggle close. I am only about 10 months old and I've been through a lot, so I am looking for that special family that will treat me like one of the kids.

One thing to keep in mind with me though is that I'm not a traveling kind of gal. I get car sick and must be in a kennel when in the car. I don't like to travel because of this. I'd rather have a back yard to play in than go to the dog park unless you live within walking distance of a park.

I am available for adoption:
SUNDAY 11:00am - 3:00pm
Petco, 2340 E Serene, Las Vegas, NV 89123



So we have a total of Three Dogs: Molly - the smart one, Kody- the OC dog(I should have named him MONK, and Cassie - the fast running tripod.


Well I am off traveling the country.....In fact I am posting this in the Chicago airport.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you see my additional comment on the honda post?
-Eric

Kristiem10 said...

Aww, what a sweetie! (the dog, lol)