Monday, January 28, 2008

High Winds due NOT make for FUN Flying!!!





So air flight delays are a given in the winter, But 75 MPH winds that almost turn your plane ride in to a Air Show Barrel-Roll or a Loopy- Loopy can shake the seasoned of fliers. My trip from Chicago to Detroit was not just bumpy, but white knuckled. How long until Spring?? Wait Spring=Thunderstorms....... Hot Humid Summer anyone. I think I need to sign up for training in Australia. They are in Summer this time of the year.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

we check where you were at
its 56 degree here


Mark grandma M. Jessica

Kristiem10 said...

Yikes! I would be ordering a vodka for sure. Glad you make it safely.

Anonymous said...

Chris change the code from "click" to "mouseover" and it will show the address without clicking.
I am reading on blogspot how to add API to blog
-Eric

Anonymous said...

Check out this site...
http://koti.mbnet.fi/ojalesa/tutor/maphowtoblogger.html
-Eric