Tuesday, December 2, 2008

December 2, 1967



Well today this CUTE GUY is 41 years old. But I am looking at the 41st year of my life, as the first year of the next 40 years. So look for me to post a picture of me at 40 on my 81st Birthday.

So a Birthday Wish into CyberSpace....



Well, you know that I would definately "Wish Upon A Star", but a gift that would be fine with me would be another trip to..

Speaking of the Happiest place on Earth! I do share my birthday with a Celebrity, you may know .... Britney Spears.

Not someone that I would have wanted to share my birthday with BUT, At least she was a MOUSEKETEER!

Of Course, you other Disney Fanatics out there know that the month of December, holds another special birthday. That Special Birthday is on the 5th of December.

[Drum Roll, Trumpet Fanfare]




The Birthday of the Greatest Imagineer and Mouseketeer:


Walter Elias Disney

So Make this a Magical Day ... I will try to follow in Walt's Footsteps;

  • Stay Young at Heart,
  • Believe in the Magic, and that
  • All your Dreams Can Come True!

So on December 5th, sometime during your day, hum, whisle, or sing a Disney Song!

You will be "tipping your hat" to the Dreamer that gave the World a little more joy and happiness than it had before.

Remember, It all started with a Mouse !





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Chris, Hope you had a Great Birthday it was nice to talk to you on the phone. Great Post!
Mark

Anonymous said...

P.S I remember that picture in beening Grandma L. living room for a long time ago.
Mark,Again!