Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Get answers to Question , even when you are away from your computer.

OK here is a scenario, you are talking to friends...and someone asked Who was that actor who played in the Disney Movie "Enchanted" I hear that he...... So what is the name of that actor?? Well , if you were at home you would just Google it ...Right or if you can not remember of the great Italian restaurant you eat that in Pittsburgh. Well now you can get that information from your cell phone...No nat a blackberry, just a statdard cellular phone.

The service is CHACHA .. You call a 1-800-2CHACHA(242242) or text to CHACHA anbd ask your question.

You than receive a text with the answer! This company uses human guides who receive the qquestions and they research and answer your questions. Pretty Cool. Try it out.

The Website is CHACHA Website


Check it out !

3 comments:

Kristiem10 said...

That is pretty cool. Thanks!

Kristiem10 said...

Chris, I signed up to be a Cha Cha guide. I passed the "fitness test" and have to do some test queries. I am pretty excited about this! Thanks for letting me know about it.

Chris said...

COOL I hope it works out!