Thursday, September 6, 2007

I have been TAGGED! (que the James Bond theme music)

I was tagged by Kristie at Life with My XMen .

The Rules.

Post the rules before you give the facts. Post eight random facts about yourself. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. Leave the people you tagged a comment on their blog, letting them know that they've been tagged.

So, here goes:

1. I love Public Speaking. I am not afraid to talk in front of a large group. I enjoy stepping into the spotlight. To check out my speaking, listen to my on-again, off-again podcast at http://aplethoraofideas.libsyn.com/ .

2. I am MORE THAN A DISNEY FAN. I have been a fan of Walt Disney Company, since the first time I visited Walt Disney World in 1976. But I become more than a fan and developed a greater appreciation for Walt's vision and process to achieve your dreams after receiving the book, "Walt Disney: An American Original by Bob Thomas". That is a must read of any Disney Fan. Also "Mouse Tales, A behind-the-ears lokk at DISNEYLAND by David Koenig is a great book.

3. I live in the Entertainment Capital of the World...Las Vegas NV.

4. I am a Loving Husband and Father.

5 I am passionate about my work and career. I am a Technical Adult Learning Instructor for a major wireless carrier. I fly around the country , instructing corporate clients on the device , like Blackberries and Pocket PCs and applications that employees more productive.

6. I like to Cook, but I love the science of cooking. I am a HUGE Alton Brown Fan. (Food Network: Good Eats).

7. I am an Eclectic Music Lover. I like to listen to Blue Grass to Calypso and I am learning to play the ukulele.

8. I love to Read. Favorite books/authors are: Harry Potter series, Dan Brown books, books and stories by Garrison Keiller, Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill.

And now the people that I have tagged...

TIKI Talk

Blog of Southwest Airlines

Ukulele Hunt

Window to the Magic Podcast

SQPN: The Best in Catholic Podcasting :look at the Daily Breakfast podcast.

Getting Things Done Blog

The Gastrocast

Disney Frontier Blog

1 comment:

Kristiem10 said...

I am not surprised that you like public speaking, with your winning personality.

Eric loves Good Eats. Watches it every time he can. Funny.